Lady of Paros Villa is a jewel, shining under the light of the Aegean summer sky, on the Greek island of Paros. A wonderful house that uniquely combines traditional architecture with modern comfort.
Created with care and attention to its smallest detail, the Villa consists of comfortable interior spaces and astonishing exterior spaces, blending harmonically with the surrounding natural landscape.
Enjoy the sun and the refreshing water of the pool. Let the sea breeze refresh your body and soul and have a glass of wine, while watching the sun gently sink into the Aegean Sea. However you choose to pass your time, relaxation and revitalization take on a whole new meaning here.
The villa is located in the beautiful and quiet area of Agia Eirini, 6.2 km from Paroikia, 7.7 km from Paros’ Airport and 4.5 km from Pounda (ferry connection to Antiparos). Overlooking the rugged coastline and the east cape of Paros, the house offers a breathtaking view of the Aegean Sea, with picturesque St. Spyridon's islet with its chapel right in front and many more islands at the background (Syros, Mykonos, Tinos, Serifos, Sifnos). Built in the traditional blue and white Cycladic village style, with local stone, wood and screed as its main materials, the architecture creates a feeling of intimacy to its guests.
Lady of Paros Villa is ideal for hosting big families and large group of friends. The property is divided in two levels. The first level includes the main house (consisted of two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, a dining room and a kitchen), the pool, the garden, the barbecue and the parking area for four cars. On the second level you will find five separate guestrooms, each one with its own bathroom, entrance and veranda with incredible view of the sea - except one room, which makes up by having a byzantine style stone-archway and fountain at its entrance. Wooden floors, masterfully crafted bathrooms, white built-in beds, hand decorated wooden door leaves and frames, antique furniture pieces like large monastery tables, paintings and island-inspired sculptures and art, give a warm and earthy tone in the interior décor. All outside doors and windows are made of a specially dyed wood with all weather treatment, double-glazed glass and stainless steel mechanisms for maximum tranquility.
Νevertheless, what would summer in an Aegean island be like, without nature’s feeling? Which takes us to the property’s spacious exteriors. Surrounded by gardens, the villa compound is built of local stone, which blends organically with the fields around it. The Karystian stone paved floor of the entrance and the parking area turns to a masterfully crafted, ochre coloured, smooth, screed floor around the pool and at the main veranda and then to Karystian stone again, once you reach the second level. Archways, stairs decorated with flower pots and stone paved paths along the villa’s compound connect the various areas, levels, verandas and pergolas of the house. The pool, alligning with the sea's horizon, with streams of water by its sides creating a small waterfall, is ideal for refreshing dives - or maybe drinks in the pool bar? A unique exuberant table, made by a solid pine trunk, under a large pergola in the main veranda, awaits to accommodate the companionship’s shared moments of joy. Numerous other spots around the villa’s exterior, equipped with beautiful and comfortable pieces of furniture, can offer more private moments of relaxation, while admiring the vast, blue sea. Last but not least, a fully equipped barbecue area, with its massive table and its traditional stone oven, is there to enhance your summer’s culinary delights. The villa’s “isolated” -in a sense of discretion- location, will help you to enjoy unbothered the sun, the pool and the surrounding landscape.
- Open plan living/dining room with a fireplace, a fully equipped modern kitchen, one bedroom with a King size bed and its en-suite bathroom, one bedroom with a double bed, a Guest bathroom, a storage room.
- Five independent rooms with their en-suite bathrooms;
*Two bedrooms with King size beds and kitchenettes
*One bedroom with a built-in King size bed
*One bedroom with a Queen size bed
*One bedroom with two large built-in single beds
- Beach entry pool, beach chairs, towels and life preservers for children
- Sun beds, sofas, armchairs, coffee and dining tables
- BBQ dining area and stone oven
- Pool level dining area and a pool bar
- Private parking for up to 4 vehicles
- Air-conditioning and hot water throughout the Villa
- Wi–Fi network in every area of the house
- Samsung 32" LED HDTV in the living room
- Cable TV
- 5.1 Surround Sound Audio System in the living room and speakers by the swimming pool
- Safe box
- Kitchen fully equipped with gas stove, electric oven, electric kettle, espresso and drip coffee machines, blender, electric juicer, toaster, refrigerator/ freezer, dishwasher
- BBQ area refrigerator, Storage area extra freezer
- Washing machine, iron & iron board
- Shampoo and shower gel
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- First aid kit
- Cleaning service six days per week
- Change of bed linen and towels after three nights
- Change of pool towels once a week
- Swimming Pool service technician visits twice a week
- Insect and rodent disinfection
- Technical assistance for all facilities
Important notice: We would be happy to arrange any additional services you might need (chambermaid service, breakfast, cooking, babysitting etc.) with a prior notice and at your own expense.
Lady of Paros Villa is rented as a whole and not as separate rooms. The entire Villa and its amenities are at your exclusive use.
Registered member of the Greek National Tourism Organization: 1175Κ92001364001
Notify Business Number: 1197530